Little Red Industries. Over the next two weeks Natasha and I will pick our favourite children’s room with the #AustralianKidsRooms hashtag on Instagram to receive an amazing Tree Shadow Box, the first of it's kind and brand new to Little Red Industries. The shadow box can be hung or rested against a wall and retails for $340. The tree is a super-generous and show-stopping 1 metre tall x 64 cm wide. You could win the very first tree shadow box in Australia! (note: accessories not included).
I will be showcasing lots of the entries on Instagram over the two week period and will be featuring the winning room on Bondville. We are looking for a space that's interesting but practical with plenty of heart and soul. Whether you love monochrome, pastels, florals, traditional styles, contemporary looks, trend-driven, quirky, boho, minimalist or classic, nurseries, toddler rooms, preschoolers, tweens, teens... we would love to see them all.
- Original work only please - take a shot of your own child's room.
- The quality of the image is going to be really important; try to use natural light where possible. You might like to take a number of photos throughout the day to capture the room with its best light. Photos do not need to be taken with your mobile phone. We won't tell if you take an image with your digital camera and upload to IG.
- Tell us a story. Sometimes the sentiment behind a piece can bring a room alive.
- Keep it real. Styled shots are beautiful, but we will be looking for a room that is practical too (low-hanging pendant lights and garlands on cots don't mix well with babies and toddlers).
- Your child's room doesn't have to be 'perfect' and certainly doesn't need all the latest cool art/toys/bedding. We are looking for inspiring and interesting rooms with a bit of heart and soul.
- Wide-angle room captures will be judged. You are most welcome to submit any photo of your child's room - vignettes, bed-only, shelvies and other corners of your child's room are all welcome, but the wide-angle captures showing a good percentage of the room will be the images that are judged for the prize.
- Post in competition window. You are welcome to re-post a photo that you have already used, but please re-post only during the competition time frame. Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions,
PS: If you love kid's room tours, check out Real Australian Kids Rooms here on Bondville.
Terms and Conditions
1. This is a game of skill. Entry via Instagram with an image of your child's room. The winner will be awarded based on the most inspiring and interesting room posted on Instagram using the hashtags #AustralianKidsRooms and #BondvilleBlog and tagging @sbond and @littleredindustries.
2. Multiple entries per person permitted.
3. Entrants must follow on Instagram @sbond and @littleredindustries.
4. The winner of the giveaway will be chosen by Steph Bond-Hutkin and Natasha Dickins based on the most interesting and original room photo.
5. This giveaway is open to all Instagram account holders in Australia (public account only).
6. This giveaway is hosted by Steph Bond-Hutkin via the Bondville blog at blog.stephbond.com and on Instagram at instagram.com/sbond.
7. The prize for Round 3 consists of one timber tree shadow box, valued at $340.00 plus postage, by Little Red Industries.
8. The competition opens on Tuesday 24th November and closes midnight on Monday 7th December 2015.
9. The Round 3 competition winner will be announced on Bondville on Tuesday 8th December 2015 and notified by Instagram messenger and/or email (if provided). If no reply by midnight 9th December, a runner-up will be chosen to receive the prize. Winner's name and address will be sent to Little Red Industries 10th December 2015 to dispatch the prize.
10. Entrants agree to allow their submitted photos to be shared via the Bondville blog and the Bondville Instagram account.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Image credits clockwise from top left: Danielle Trovato, Bo Ho Jo, Roberta Easton, Happy As Larry Designs, Sunday Collector, Maisy Dee, Kelly Ivens, Bondville, Stacey Poulton, Milk & Honey Photography