1. Doughnut wall stickers from Jimmy Cricket $29.95
I've been keeping my fingers crossed that someone would design a doughnut removable wall decal, and Jimmy Cricket has made the cutest set. But now I can't decide between their doughnuts, their ice cream cones, or the multi-fruit design. All three?
2. Lobster bucket hat from Gorman $TBA
This hat has my name written all over it. Pink hat! Orange lobsters! I might have to swap out my beloved Panama hat for this Gorman number this summer.
3. Rosy the dreamer pillow case from One In A Melon Designs $30.00
This pillow case has so much personality and goes with everything. I'd love this for my little one's bed.
4. Children's natural clothes rack from Such Great Heights $190.00
Totally stunning - this blonde American maple clothes rack would be a huge upgrade in my 7-year-old's room from the current metal number.
5. Stella unicorn from La De Dah Kids $68.00
This crocheted unicorn is going to be the hit of the summer and I love the fresh mint and pink colour combo - my favourite at the moment.
6. Big spot cushion in mint from Aura $49.95
More mint - this spot cushion would work just as well on all our beds as it would the couch. I know my big girl is going to want it for her study.
7. Banana linen cushion cover from Castle $79.00
Add instant cool to any bed with this banana cushion cover; love it to bits by the can-do-no-wrong Rachel Castle.
8. Dynasty single doona cover - pebbles from Home-Work $145.00
It was a tough choice between the pebbles design and the scarab beetles, but this doona cover was the winner by a nose. Pastels plus black are going to be huge for a while yet.
9. Dandelion rug from Armadillo & Co. $735.00
A total classic. We have the sweet Daisy in our entrance and have adored it, but need to go bigger with the Dandelion rug. Daisy will go straight to one of the girls' rooms.
10. Yellow canvas butterfly chair from Angelucci 20th Century $395.00
Our seventies tree house desperately needs two of these butterfly chairs, and this yellow makes me happy, happy, happy.
11. Concrete planter by Fox and Ramona from Down That Little Lane $45.00
You can never have enough planters and this concrete version packs a huge punch. Loving it.
Do you have anything from my list already?
Join the bloghop and click over to these amazing blogs for more great ideas for Australian gifts:
the red thread
Honey and Fizz
Concrete & Honey
Checks and Spots
eat read love
Happy gift shopping!
Image: Steph Bond-Hutkin | Bondville