So let's just say that you came back here to the Bondville Charity Auction between 15-25th November and bid on this amazing Astrid chair, donated by Freedom (RRP $229!!!). Which cushion would you choose to go with it?
- Astrid Chair (choice of three colours) from Freedom, RRP: $229.00
- Marie & Me phone cushion from Down That Little Lane, $65.00
- Squirrel cushion from My Bearded Pigeon, RRP: $49.00
- Gold Happily Ever After cushion from Aunty Cookie, RRP: $50.00
- Crown cushion from Whimsy Milieu, RRP: $55.00
- Charcoal Velvet pom pom cushion cover from Castle, RRP: $49.00
- Yellow Velvet pom pom cushion cover from Castle, RRP: $49.00
- Marie & Me heart cushion from Down That Little Lane, RRP: $65.00
- Smalltown Cushion Cover from Supertrooper Studios, RRP: $59.99
I know - so hard! The Astrid chair, all these cushions and many more products for Mum, Kids and Home have been donated by Australian designers and online stores. All proceeds will go to the Children's Cancer Institute Australia. Find all the auction items (now worth over $8,000!) on the Bondville Charity Auction page. Sign up to the monthly newsletter to be reminded on bidding day. If you would like to donate, please head to the submissions page. Bidding starts at 99c. Only 3 days until the 15th November!
Images: Steph Bond-Hutkin | Bondville