On top of being an amazing product, Genevieve is also donating $5 from the sale of each of her cardboard play houses over the Christmas period to her "Let's PlayHouse" initiative with Street Smart Australia and Domestic Violence NSW, to help children in emergency care. The aim of the initiative is to provide every women’s safe-house and refuge in Australia with access to quality play experiences through the supply of a Tinyfolk Playhouse. Read more about this great initiative right here.
I've been inspired by Gen's puppet box to pull together some more great playtime products that have been donated by Australian designers and stores for the Bondville Charity Auction.
- Puppet box from Tinyfolk, RRP: $79.00
- Squirrel cushion from My Bearded Pigeon, RRP: $49.00
- CreativiTea Kit for Kids - crochet flower necklace kit from Free Range Living, RRP: $19.00
- English solider from Nana Huchy, RRP: $41.80
- Bianca Apple Pop dress from Oobi, RRP: $54.95
- Red spot waterproof kid's apron from max & ella, RRP: $24.95
- Handmade Santa sack from Sew Craft Cook, RRP: $42.00
- Evie dress in red tartan from Udder, RRP: $72.00
- Bridgette large red dot hat from Oobi, RRP: $27.95
- Crown shape cushion pillow from Whimsy Millieu, RRP: $55.00
Images: Steph Bond-Hutkin | Bondville