Today I am endlessly inspired by these gorgeous honeycomb room decorations from Poppies for Grace that have just come in for the Bondville Charity Auction on 15th November 2013. These mint and cerise ball fancies would look amazing as a chandelier centrepiece in a little one's room. Team them with the teeny tiny garland and it's an instant party.
You can find the Poppies for Grace decorations as well as the Kate Lauren Designs chevron bedding (worth $250!) and the other amazing donations from Australian designers for Mum, Kids and Home in the Bondville Charity Auction to benefit the Children's Cancer Institute Australia. With bidding starting at 99c, you've got to be in it to win it!
- Mint honeycomb fancy from Poppies for Grace, RRP: $45.00
- Hudson Nate single quilt cover from Kate Lauren Designs, RRP: $200.00
- Rose tulle skirt from Mooce, RRP: $35.95
- Teeny tiny rainbow garland from Poppies for Grace, RRP: $39.00
- Girl's outfit - cardigan ($49.95), floral frill tank ($44.95), full skirt ($45.95), from OUCH Clothing, RRP: $141.85
- Boy's outfit - hood cardigan ($49.95), PTD tee ($29.95), chino pant ($49.95), from OUCH Clothing, RRP: $129.85
- Cerise honeycomb fancy from Poppies for Grace, RRP: $45.00
- Rose singlet from Mooce, RRP: $24.95
- Heart shorts from Mooce, RRP: $34.95
- Pinapple brooch - wood and paper laser cut - Quasimodo's Dream from Each To Own, RRP: $35.00
- 'Circle Hello' screenprint on ply art work from Me & Amber, RRP: $50.00