I'm sure you know all about the gorgeous and award-winning children's label eeni meeni miini moh (a Bondville favourite). But did you know that the children's clothing range is about to rock the tween market, launching a new brand extension for the older kid up to 12 years.
The new e3M collection will be made from the same natural fibres in the distinctive eeni meeni miini moh colour palette but with a more mature “streetwise” edge. Pieces are creative and inspired by art - “the same e but for an older me” - and will include pieces that will layer easily and complement each other.
The great news is that the generous folks at eeni meeni miini moh are giving away an AUD $250 Gift Certificate to one lucky Bondville reader to spend on the new eeni meeni miini moh and e3M autumn/winter collections, due to be launched in February 2010.
All you need to do is visit the eeni meeni miini moh website and sign up for free VIP membership, then comment below, and you will be in the running to win. Entries close at midnight (AEST) on Friday 18th December 2009. Good luck!
PS – All eeni meeni miini moh VIPs also receive a AUD $10.00 gift voucher for their child/ren on their birthday, receive advance notice on collections, competitions, online offers and sales previews, and can save money on orders with the e-cash Loyalty Program.
1. One comment per person allowed.
2. Entrants will receive the eeni meeni miini moh VIP newsletter and the winner will be checked against the VIP newsletter database.
3. If you write about the competition on Twitter or Facebook you will receive two (2) entries (please leave this in the comment to let me know)
4. If you write about the competition on your blog you will receive three (3) entries (please leave this in the comment to let me know)
5. Please include your email address or a link to your website where I can comment or find your email address.
6. This competition is open to entrants worldwide.
7. Entries close 11:59pm AEST, Friday 18th December 2009.
eeni meeni miini moh is an Australian company based in Brisbane and you will be able to order the gorgeous e3M collection as well as the entire lifestyle collection from the online store and stockists all over Australia and the Asia Pacific. Read the Bondville profile on eeni meeni miini moh for more background info on this great brand.
Images: eeni meeni miini moh